- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your name, company, email and password in order to sign up and use our service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. MockVault will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The payment process to upgrade your account for further usage after or during your 14 days trial period, are handled by Paypal.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- If you are not satisfied with your account for any reasons, you can cancel your subscription via your PayPal account or request for your subscription to be cancelled.
- Once your subscription has been cancelled, you will not be charged any further.
- No refunds will be provided if you cancel your account.
- You can request for your account to be deleted.
- All of your Content that are deleted from the Service upon request by you, can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- MockVault, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. MockVault reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to Service and Prices
- MockVault reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the MockVault or the Service itself.
- MockVault shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- MockVault does not pre-screen Content, but MockVault and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The design of the Service is copyright 2009 to . All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design elements or code without express written permission from MockVault.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that MockVault uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of MockVault.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MockVault customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- MockVault does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that MockVault shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MockVault has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MockVault to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MockVault and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and MockVault (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to MockVault via the online contact form.